Retroflex has become a well-known and trusted brand in the flexographic printing and gravure coating industries worldwide. With a total commitment to parts and service support for every customer, our reputation remains as solid as the equipment we build. Our customer service representatives service already established customers, as well as call potential new customers.
100% company paid medical insurance for you and your dependents, plus other amazing benefits!
Flexible schedule in a fun and challenging environment!
You will be working on a team and have your own office!
- Sale of consumable parts for flexographic and gravure printing machinery – including but not limited to: blade material, end seals, fluid pumps, rolls, gears.
- Sale of Retroflex mechanical and electrical service technicians for off-site services.
- Make cold-calls, follow up calls, close sales and develop new markets for consumable products.
- Collaborate with other departments to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
- Process customer orders, document, provide customer purchase orders, bill of lading (if needed), and assist with packing and shipping of products if necessary.
- Coordinate shipments with carriers based on product availability and customer request.
- Maintain customer records via company database.
- Travel to customer sites, trade shows and seminars to promote Retroflex products.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ years in sales or customer service field preferred. Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
Preferred Skills Technical Capacity
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Industry specific knowledge and knowledge of products sold preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion.
Retroflex is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Paid Health insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive Voluntary Insurance Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location