In 1992, Retroflex started designing and building custom equipment retrofits for the flexographic printing industry.
For 30 years, Retroflex has maintained our small-town feel while growing our business worldwide – and we are looking to add Accounting Clerk to our team!
You will be working on an Administrative team of four individuals and have your own office!
Flexible schedule at a company with a culture that is focused, fun and hard-working!
- Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes were used.
- Enters vendor information into accounting software system; verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
- Issues payments to vendors as approved.
- Processes routine monthly payments as approved.
- Answers vendor questions by researching accounts.
- Processes payroll and performs all associated tasks.
- Generates monthly payroll reports for management.
- Prepares monthly inventory control reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit Resume by email to Christine Gavin <Christinega@retroflex.com> with Accounting Assistant in the subject line.